Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my name implies, I am Extremely new at this and thought I’d ask for help before I destroy Anything else on my new project. I’m currently attempting to install a Charlie’s place ignition system and ridding the bike of the points system. Right now I need Help in knowing what tools I would Need to do things correctly. I’m currently at this point ( picture attached) where I’m stuck trying to remove the points cam. What tools do I need or how can I remove Those tiny screws without ruining the assembly

Thank you

NEWATTHIS

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
I can't see the picture well enough to confirm it's the same as a cb160 but the circle clip things on the pegs should have a cut out that you can get needlenose pliers into (closed) and open them to spread the clips and they should come off. Watch out for the washers underneath

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't see the picture well enough to confirm it's the same as a cb160 but the circle clip things on the pegs should have a cut out that you can get needlenose pliers into (closed) and open them to spread the clips and they should come off. Watch out for the washers underneath
Yes, you are correct! Thank you so much, will do so tomorrow once I get My hands on a pair of needle nose pliers and then start up a proper thread for all of my needs and to log my process.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts