Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just stripped my $50 lawn ornament that I purchase last Friday. I'm doing a cafe job on this one and have a bunch of stock goodies if anyone is interested before I list them on Ebay this week. The attached picture is mediocre at best, but I do have individual pictures of everything. Basically, I have the air cleaners, airbox covers, turn signals and rear turn signal bracket/bar, taillights, another NOS taillight that is 6v, document holder and seat, which has one small tear on the side.
PayPal is accepted and you can hit me up at [email protected]
All parts are located in Warsaw, IN and prices vary. This is mainly just a snapshot of stuff to list.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FYI: All parts for sale are now listed on Ebay, with no bids at the time of this writing. I can cancel the auction and sell directly until I get bids. Opening prices are as follows:

Seat $79
Side covers $79 (both)
Taillight $19
Rear turn sig. $15
Fr. turn sig. $8
Toolbox/doc. holder $15

I forgot to list the actual air cleaner assemblies, but I'd sell those too if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
ScottRod

·
Registered
31 Posts
you dumping the front fender too? and if so is it the same s the 71 CL fender?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, the fenders are spoken for. Not sure about fitment. It's all dented up anyway, you wouldn't want it, which is why I didn't post it.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts