Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought this bike to ride it around town, but it's starting to demand more and more time than I'm willing to put into it and I'd like to get a slightly larger bike anyway(~450).

The Good: New tires/tubes, rebuilt front caliper, rebuilt carbs, new front/rear sprockets, new chain, new-ish wire harness, has a State of Main title and registration.
The Bad: Wont start, not exactly sure why. The tumblers were removed from the ignition switch (no need for keys). The lock was also taken off the gas tank (use a 5mm socket :lol: ). Leaks a little bit of oil, not too bad. No side covers, turn signals, mirrors.
The Ugly: The engine was spray painted red and gas tank spray painted white at some point (the gas tank was coated on the inside and is in good shape). Has no mufflers, only straight pipes. A number of screws on the engine covers are stripped and will probably have to be drilled out.

Also comes with two pod filters, the front turn signals that I removed, an extra ignition coil, and the chain guard.

I'm putting this up on craigslist for 500.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: '74 CB360 FS

I bought my great-running CB360 with all electronics (signals) and no oil leaks for 650 on CL- but if you get 500, more power to you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

And when you buy a car at a dealership, do you pay sticker price?

I'm assuming people are gonna low-ball me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

woohoo, not for sale anymore; apparently the points were just incredibly out of whack :lol: , now it just needs to stop raining and snowing.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I marked your post in the headline as "no longer for sale" to save people from clicking, expecting to buy a bike..

If you'd like to change it in the future then try it, and if you have any troubles then feel free to PM me..

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great Thanks! The fellow at 2nd chance cycles in Walkertown, NC took a look at it. It's nice to have a place to take it considering most shops wont touch a bike that old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts