Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took on the task of putting the wiring back together today and had all nicely marked but one wire in the headlight bucket. The wire that comes from the main harness is brown and connected to it is a yellow wire about 8" long with a black piece of shrink tubing on each end of the connectors. The wire goes to the tail light end of the harness. I'm wondering what it hooks to in the headlight bucket? Climers doesn't even show it in the wiring diagram.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Dunno if this is any help - http://oldmanhonda.com/MC/wiring350K4.html - I know it says it's for the 350, but AFAIK there's not much difference between the two . . .

. . . and if nothing else, it's interactive - so playing with the various switches on the diagram will distract you for five minutes . . .

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
There is an unused brown wire in the headlight shell....it's for the "euro" version front parking lamp..... No idea about the yellow, as I've never seen a stock part as you discribe.....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The yellow wire is connected to the brown wire which rings out to the brown wire at the tail light. I will post a pix of the birds nest tomorrow. Maybe it's a non issue.

Terry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts