Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any other bikes that have the turn signal stems in common with the 73 cl 350 k5? I'm trying to find replacements, but am having a hard time. The front seem longer then most other years, and the rear mounts to the grab bar so it's different too from what I've seen.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Jim said:
Is there any other bikes that have the turn signal stems in common with the 73 cl 350 k5? I'm trying to find replacements, but am having a hard time. The front seem longer then most other years, and the rear mounts to the grab bar so it's different too from what I've seen.

Thanks.
I don't have the rear mounts but I've got some front stems from my K4 450 that you can have for the cost of shipping. They're not in good shape but what do you want for free. :)

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I went through the same search trying to find rear stems for my CB350G, which has the same grab bar/rear signal and long-stem front signal as the CL350 K5.
I know that the following interchange turn signal stems:
CB350F, CB350G, CB450K6-K7 and CB200T.
I ended up finding a good used set of fronts and rears from a CB200T on Ebay.
Seems like a lot of the post '72 CBs had this grab bar/turn signal setup.
I hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MNellis, thanks for the offer, though I have some in rough shape, just looking for good chrome. I appreciate it though. :)

Thrilhou, thanks for the information :)

I just found these on ebay, I was the first viewer I believe and I bought them... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0540974009

It doesn't say they're for the K5 but they look like the correct length to me?

I think I have 1 good rear and 2 that may be passable, so I am pretty happy about the ebay find now :) Hope they do match.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts