Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I'm excited to be part of the forum! I've been stalking it for quite some time now as I work through a full cafe build on my 1973 CB450. I did a '73 CB750 in the summer of 2015 when I was 19 (yes, I'm a yungin') and totally fell in love with vintage Hondas. Today I'm newly married and living in Fort Wayne, Indiana with my wife and our German Shorthaired Pointer puppy, Drake.

IMG_0558.jpg

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome "youngun"... good to have you and another DOHC 450 in the mix. Plenty of help available here for whatever you run into that makes you scratch your head. Great picture of the bike in front of the fireplace... tells me that your new bride is motorcycle-friendly, a major advantage when involved with our beloved vintage twins. :D Post lots of pictures, we love them... even of the dog, we love them too! BTW, here's a post to help with the picture orientation

https://www.hondatwins.net/forums/25-website-issues/120382-pictures-post-upside-down.html#post1008568

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello fellow Hoosier. Just bought my first bike, 79 Cm400a. Good to know there’s someone nearby. I know that the guys at Redline Honda know a lot about these vintage bikes. I’m already thinking about upping my front sprocket from 16 to 17 teeth and getting a new chain. I bought my bike from the gentleman in Warren who deals mainly in sub $2k bikes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello fellow Hoosier. Just bought my first bike, 79 Cm400a. Good to know there’s someone nearby. I know that the guys at Redline Honda know a lot about these vintage bikes. I’m already thinking about upping my front sprocket from 16 to 17 teeth and getting a new chain. I bought my bike from the gentleman in Warren who deals mainly in sub $2k bikes.
Howdy! The guys at Redline do some great work. I had a lot of engine/carb work done on my 750 by them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts