Honda Twins banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the right size bulbs for the t signals and speedo backlight, or common # such as at auto parts stores. So far I'm 0 for 2 when it comes to guessing the right size. :idea:

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Re: 73 CB50K turn signal and speedo backlight bulbs.

Why not open up the lights and take an old one with you??

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yup. I did that.
There weren't any exact matches...thought I got close enough with the voltage, wattage and shape(there are a ton of choices) but they didn't fit/work. guess I'll have to make a trip to a bike shop for a $5 bulb vs. a $2 bulb at the corner auto parts store. Thought somebody might take the guesswork out for me if they'd found something commonly available that worked.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

Well I'm not sure exactly what bulbs you're needing. Your title says "CB50K" so... Try putting your bike year/model into your signature line under "user control panel" along with your name/location if desired. That'll make all future questions much easier for everyone to answer for ya.. ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

righto. thought my title line " 73 350K " was descriptive enough, but i'll add some info to my control panel.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

That's what I was getting at. Your title line doesn't say CB350K. It says CB50K.

I'll change it..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
uhg. dsylx3ia strikes again! too many exhaust fumes for me. actually my "vintage" laptop keeps missing keystrokes which isn't helping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts