Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm customizing my 350 into a cafe racer and i'm missing my points cover. Anybody have one they're willing to sell or know where i can find one? The internets are bare.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1971 SL350 K1
220 Posts
A couple places I've seen them. Ebay usually has listings for them. If not today, probably tomorrow. Save the search and some will turn up. I have some if you want to stop by and get them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A couple places I've seen them. Ebay usually has listings for them. If not today, probably tomorrow. Save the search and some will turn up. I have some if you want to stop by and get them.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
1971 SL350 K1
220 Posts
How good does it need to be. ? I have a better one somewhere I think. This one is in front of me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How good does it need to be. ? I have a better one somewhere I think. This one is in front of me. View attachment 315150
I'll take whatever you want to part with. If you want to look for the better one, that's fine. If not, that's fine too. Let me know how much you want for it and let's see if we can make a deal.

Much appreciated
Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all, I'm customizing my 350 into a cafe racer and i'm missing my points cover. Anybody have one they're willing to sell or know where i can find one? The internets are bare.

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Hem

I have a pair of finned, die cast covers if you are interested. Both side covers, brand new, $100 plus buyer pays shipping. Let me know at: [email protected]

·
Registered
1971 SL350 K1
220 Posts
I have 3 set of NOS finned aluminum ones. I won't sell those. They were 12,50 when I bought them. Back in the 70s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts