Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
3.00-19 up front and 3.50-18 on the rear. Bridgestone tires, I'd guess - sort of a universal-style tread, but street oriented.

·
Premium Member
23,895 Posts
I used Heidenau K33 front and K37 rear, from pictures they looked fairly close to the originals. Not really sure about that though.
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Spoke Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel
Tire Automotive tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Rim
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Auto part Rim

Other post is deleted

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They look exactly like what I want. I can't seem to find the 3.00-19 in the K33 for the front. Do you have a source. Do you have 750 shocks on the back of the CL350 pictured? It look like it sets up nice in the rear. Thanks

·
Premium Member
23,895 Posts
Interesting, just checked the catalog and the 3.00 19 K33 isn't listed anymore. I'd go to the K34 then. Vintage Motorcycle Tires - Heidenau Tires
You might send John and Felicia an email and ask if they have any of the K33's in stock and where the closest dealer is to you. [email protected]
The shocks are actually from a CM400C, the originals were blown out and I needed some quickly. Tossed those on and like the ride so haven't changed them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.