Honda Twins banner

72 CB350 chrome / street parts mostly full kit

860 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  nic579 
#1 ·
Front + Rear fenders, bars, full Stock Honda Exhaust some staining on back side and bottom of cans " no major dents grinds completely solid!" a bit of surface rust starting in end caps but solid. I would love to sell the whole kit. can include battery box, tool box, foot controls, seat, turn indicators, side panels, stock shocks, break lamp assembly, luggage rack, and more. Parts are off bike ready to go to someone that is interested in the lot. I am not willing to separate at this point all or nothing!
Buffalo NY. This is the bike the parts are from moments before demise, frame motor are going another direction sorry. Any REASONABLE! or best offer. For the right price tank "fading paint", wheels, hand controls ect. can go too. PM me for in-depth discussion.

Thanks Nick

See less See more
#2 ·
Due to lust for a different project and 2 others ongoing I would like this, the full bike pictured + 1.75 CL350s that I acquired for the project. All have been disassembled. This is a time limited offer due to the need to purchase the other bike within a time limit.

this is the full orange bike in parts ie: basket case + 2 CL350 part bikes $700 buyer must pickup this weekend in Buffalo NY. CB is titled in NY CLs are not titled.

Nick

#4 ·

Foot lever only.

I am on the fence with the wheels but most likely they can go as I have other options as with fork tubes.

Yha I guess it is a shame but this is the most reasonable purchase I could find to do my project, the parts are good to go on others restorations and I am happy to let them go.

Nick.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.