Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of parts from the K6 175 I bought for parts earlier this year. Believe me, most of this stuff is not in great shape but it is mostly usable just not pretty. Not looking to make money on parts just looking to unload.

I know for sure there are NO MOTOR PARTS EXCEPT good empty cases, side covers and cylinders and Pistons in decent shape. Shift lever is bent, bars are bent, no headlight bucket and headlight is smashed. No sidestand or center stand. Carbs are toast, slides are stuck beyond belief. Tank is rusty outside I haven't looked inside petcock is nice inside. No RH side cover. Pipes are rusty, RH side is totally rot-free but left side is totally rotted out. I have a CLEAN PA TITLE for the frame but the frame is rusty. If you are interested in any particular part, you can pm me, or call me at 412-500-3927 as I'm more likely to see a call or text. I would be happy to send individual pictures of what you are interested in.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
update, tank, lh side cover with badge, and battery box gone. Need to clean house, this stuff can be yours for the price of shipping...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just hopped on here for the first time in months, I apologize for the unanswered PM's. Graduated high school two weeks ago so just got very busy tying everything up over the past couple months of school.

Update on the 175 parts, all I have left is:

Both wheels
Seat
Frame (with clean title!!) and assorted brackets (motor mounts and seat/turn signal mount) and lower triple

Maybe a couple other odds and ends left over but as far as I can recall everything else is gone, either sold or scrapped

If anyone is near Pittsburgh and would like to come pick this stuff up, it's free aside from the frame, I'd like a couple bucks for my time going to transfer the title.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update here, I had someone who claimed to be interested in July, before mid Ohio, and haven’t heard back from him since.

Still have both wheels, engine cases, frame, and seat all FREE.

I will sign the title, if you want me to go to the notary I’ll want a couple bucks.

If this stuff isn’t gone by Christmas, I am scrapping it. Like my original post says, I’m located in Pittsburgh. If you want one piece or everything I have, please call me 412-500-3927. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts