Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
You won't get that kind of money on CraigsList, maybe on EBay. People like us hang out at CL, and we're all broke.
I think a more reasonable price would be $1500....

·
Sensei
27,163 Posts
Between Winter coming and the economy, It's a buyers market..... A "Cherry" 350 G with 3500 miles, just sold around here for $1000... All it needed was a new battery....Garage kept and "unmolested" it looked "showroom floor".......Now is NOT a good time to sell a bike... :?

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
When I was looking for a bike last winter I watched these on e-bay for a few months. It took a really pristine all original bike to get over the $1500 mark but a couple did get up around $2500, even a little higher I think. I just figured it was a couple of relatives fighting over grandpa's estate.

E-bay also seems to work better where the population is denser (I'll leave it to the readers to figure out if I meant that the way it sounded).

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
J-T said:
E-bay also seems to work better where the population is denser (I'll leave it to the readers to figure out if I meant that the way it sounded).

usually those statements are both truths.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
If you're looking to make money, this is probably the wrong game to be in.
Most of us put way more into these bikes than we can ever get back on them.
To make money, you have to buy cheap and put as little into them as possible.
Most of us here don't work that way, we're way too anal and perfectionist........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts