Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Needs a front wheel, headlight assy, toolbox and aircleaners/side covers. Scrambler fork legs,tank, front fender. I suppose he can ask whatever he wants for it, good luck finding a buyer.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Replaced screws on the left side and stripped out screw heads on the right looks like its been worked on some one time or another. Pods, no side covers and I could be wrong but looks like the right fork tube is bent back a little. $80.00 parts bike. A couple of days ago I helped a buddy load up 1968 yamaha? . Complete bike non running with a clear title. $80.00 . It was a 350 two stroke.

Bill

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Probably spooky to ride with that 16 inch front wheel and bent forks.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I got a complete and titled 160 in much, much better shape for $700 a couple years ago. The fact that it runs is good, but $700 is about twice what he should be asking IMHO. But you never know...

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
There's always a poor sucker who will have the bread to buy it.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Last 160 I bought was $50, rough but complete except for some aftermarket scrambler style pipes and no chain guard. No title, but with a couple hours of tinkering it started right up, low compression on one hole but it ran. Sold the pipes later for $50.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts