Honda Twins banner

69 cb 350 twin... everything I read calls for YB 12N 12A 4A 1 BUT.....

644 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  sikeclass 
#1 ·
It sticks up a good inch or inch and 1/4 above the frame. The wires dont reach the terminals either. It had a CB9 B in it when I got it, that didnt last but a couple of weeks ( im guessing overcharging was the culprit) but it fit great. The manual only specifies 12V 12 amp. Google hasnt been much help either. I got this bike for my GF to learn on, and now I look like a moron. I really need some help on this one, Im not an official mechanic but I have/ have had a bunch of bikes and am not a newb nor a moron, but am beginning to wonder about that last statement.....Its such a cute little bike and only 1100 original miles, I need her to be riding it in the next week or two. TIA

#6 ·
Just going off the top of my head, but I think the yt12c agm size fits like a glove. Not much more than the lead acid, with a bit less hassle. Double check the specs and size but I think that's the one you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.