Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a valve lash issue on my CB350 top end rebuild and got to spend time with 66Sprint on the tele. He had me straight in about 10 minutes.Thanks again to Steve and the great conversation! Of course we got on to the land speed record and I promised him I would update the group. He's getting to the final touches and though he hasn't logged onto the group in some time he assured me of 2 things.He will post a picture of the 175 when finished and he will not be the rider laying flat (and naked) on the cycle but is still on track to set a new record!Hoping for 80 mph.I can't wait!Steve's knowledge is priceless!Thanks Again 66 Sprint(Sensei)! cb350 build 001.jpg

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Had a valve lash issue on my CB350 top end rebuild and got to spend time with 66Sprint on the tele. He had me straight in about 10 minutes.Thanks again to Steve and the great conversation! Of course we got on to the land speed record and I promised him I would update the group. He's getting to the final touches and though he hasn't logged onto the group in some time he assured me of 2 things.He will post a picture of the 175 when finished and he will not be the rider laying flat (and naked) on the cycle but is still on track to set a new record!Hoping for 80 mph.I can't wait!Steve's knowledge is priceless!Thanks Again 66 Sprint(Sensei)! View attachment 239602
Your description of the LSR brought this photo to mind....

world speed record.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,863 Posts
yep that's Rolly Free (not sure of the spelling) laying flat on that Vincent

Reactions: dtsmjr8dan

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thanks for the update.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts