Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
from the ad "...very nice, rare, one of a kind, enduro/
Chopper bike"

Ah, a trend-setter! in the immortal words of one Jim Carry "all-RIGHTY THEN!"

Me thinks he accidentally added a zero...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Perhaps he needs the money to feed his drug habit.

Reactions: devilclown

·
Registered
585 Posts
Reactions: Brent and bdk6

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
First one I've seen with a red drive sprocket. Rare?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Am I missing something? Am I being pranked? You could LITERALLY buy the same CB750 model from DAVID SILVERS out of his private collection for about 25% of that sale price. Surely there is a mistake on the price...

·
Registered
756 Posts
I love this kind of stuff. Rarest bike ever! It's all together but just needs one or two things to finish (and I'm not going to do them). Wants a CB750 dirt bike? This has to be some trolling.

Best offer doesn't seem to have a minimum so I offered $100. Not saying anyone else should, but...

Reactions: fillmarr

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love this kind of stuff. Rarest bike ever! It's all together but just needs one or two things to finish (and I'm not going to do them). Wants a CB750 dirt bike? This has to be some trolling.

Best offer doesn't seem to have a minimum so I offered $100. Not saying anyone else should, but...
I think an offer of $100 is being overly generous.

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Registered
756 Posts
He sent me a counteroffer of $45,000 and a note that asked if $100 was an error, and to please send an email explaining.
So I counteroffered $150 and said "looks cool, but unfinished and I'm not sure it'll run.
Oh boy. It's past my bedtime I should know better.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Yet another reason to support the war on drugs.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
That's the rare CB750 Hure cover. Truly a very rare piece.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Oh - yeah this guys mother dropped him on his head more than once.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
He thought that the paint chips went well with guacamole...

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Anyone else notice the timing cover View attachment 189817
I hadn't noticed it in all the weirdness there was to see... makes you wonder if it somehow got hot and melted a bit, but to look that way it would have had to be on its side. strange. It looks like something molten was poured into the cover for a few seconds and then dumped out after it re-shaped the cover... certainly the strangest cover I've ever seen on a bike, matches the personality of the seller it seems

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Tom - if you look really close you will see that it is a female face and bust. Venus De Milo it ain't...

Reactions: fillmarr
1 - 20 of 44 Posts