Honda Twins banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've bought a few things from this vendor over the past couple of years and I feel its time to give them an honest review to let others know.

This vendor has a lot of inexpensive parts, and always ship very fast. They are set up with their own website as well as Ebay and Amazon.

From my newest issue with them I would suggest using either ebay or Amazon as dealing directly with them is disappointing. They have some fitment issues that for some reason they are not willing to admit, Let me explain.

In the past I bought some float needle assemblies on Ebay from them for a cb450 I was working on. Aftermarket part, OEM is almost 3 times more in price. Long story short, one of the assembly sleeves wouldnt fit, too big. I tried 3 different carbs, wasnt me, it was the part. I wrote to them, they at first tried saying they never had this problem before and alluded it might be me. I explained the other 2 carbs and how it still wouldnt fit. They mailed me a new one at no cost, problem solved.

After this fitment issue I ordered 3 assemblies as opposed to 2 for another bike and low and behold, one out of 3 wouldn't fit. Its a $3 part so I just ate the cost, still cheaper than OEM. But they did say from my past experience, "never had this problem before".

As of the past year or more I have just ordered directly from their website. Again, shipped fast, no problems, parts worked great.

Ordered a headlight trim ring along with a petcock a couple of weeks ago. Went to put the headlight ring on, slightly too small, off by half a centimeter. Tried everything to get it to fit, too tight, screw hole off by a mm or more, wont fit completely on. Pulled out a old ring I had and it fit fine, obviously bad new part. Sent them an email and explained everything. Once again I get the reply "we've never had this problem before must be your bike ". They expect me to send this back on my dime and they'll "inspect it for defects".

They have proven to me to have a pattern of fitment issues.

Thats my fair assessment of this company. They have inexpensive parts that are sometimes defective. They will never admit to having parts that dont fit, ever.

I wouldnt suggest ordering directly from them as they will make you pay to ship it back. Order through Amazon, if they dont back their product on Amazon, Amazon will revoke their account.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I WOULD also just deal with them directly rather than using ebay or amazon

- they have always been good for me. 100% satisfied
fast shipping
perfect fitment
good prices

i tried them once on amazon and worked out just fine.

i usually shop and compare with
4into1
dime city cycles
comon moto c.

all good places.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I have also dealt with them from time to time and haven't been disappointed in the quality or the service. Parts fit great and fast delivery...even to Canada.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I've ordered quite a few things from them and have never had a problem with the parts or service. That said, I'd guess there are problems with the products from aftermarket suppliers from time to time. I've had that happen to me with parts that didn't fit for my other motorcycle (from a different store), and still had to eat the return shipping to get s refund.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Believe me fellas, the day you do get something that doesn't fit you will be disappointed with their service.

I'm pretty sure they could look up my account and see all the stuff I have ordered from them ( almost weekly last year )and understand I'm not some 16 year old with his first bike. Instead they try to school me on the Honda I'm currently working on, and then deny they ever had a fitment issue.

For some reason this company has an issue admitting some of their Chinese repops might be defective. I dont know many people that havnt had at least one issue with a part made in China at least once.

Maybe I'm just easily insulted by their reply, acting as if I didnt know what bike I was working on. Maybe sending a defective $15 part back on my dime seems wrong to me?

This is a fair warning to anyone dealing directly with them. I'll probably keep ordering from them because I'm poor and their parts are cheap, but they will be last on my list and I will in no way deal directly through their website again.

Maybe when I get some free time this summer I'll make a video and show you guys what the problem is. I'm going to eat the cost of this trim ring to do it. Its probably best to show a video of the defect.

·
Super Moderator
24,208 Posts
Just a reminder about reviews
Keep it clean and nice. Feel free to express exactly what your impressions and actions of a vendor are without turning it into a flame review.

·
Registered
29 Posts
New to the scene and discovered 4 into 1 becuase they are near me. I've gone several times in store to purchase all my parts. So far everything is great. Their website has a good search function that only searces the type of bike you want but thats after you figure out that abitlity is there.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
I've placed 3 orders with them so far. No issues other than the carrier (USPS) messing up one delivery and sending the package on a wild cross-country journey. Prices are very competitive and they offer a lot of products that aren't available on other websites. The only fitment issue I ran into was with the bleed valve port on the reproduction brake caliper housing. I needed to "lap" the bleed valve mating surface to keep brake fluid from leaking through the bleed valve threads. A minor annoyance, but easily fixed.

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
I ordered clutch plates from them early this year and didn't pay attention to the "CB450" reference being for the later 400 series engine, and so got the wrong plates. I emailed them and they were happy to apply full credit toward the purchase of the proper plates for my bike. I've asked questions as well and have always gotten pleasant responses from them, and I find their prices to be in line with most and lower than many others for cables, All Balls steering head bearings, OEM fuel line, valve seals, 450 cam chain master links, gaskets, seal kits, brake rod/barrel/adjuster nut hardware... lots of stuff. And, I returned a couple of things that were beyond 30 days since the order and had no issues there either - as long as it's in the original package, no problem

·
Registered
475 Posts
Fast shipping and good parts

Reactions: 83XLX

·
Registered
122 Posts
I ordered some small stuff. They shipped to Canada and parts were exact fit. Maybe I got lucky but I had great service from them. Shipping wasn't over priced like normal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts