Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching this 450 on eBay, especially since it's located here in Austin. I was going to try to go over and see it but the time never presented itself and the cost is out of my league now.

It's amazing what these things go for. Is there anything other than the pipes and side covers that's really different on the 450 D's? I don't think there is anything different with the serial numbers or anything else. I do like the pipes and side covers and especially the tank but in this example, I don't find the bike exceptionally clean or in great condition. The seat would be valuable if it wasn't packed down and I know how difficult it is to find the proper foam to get it looking right and feeling comfortable. In fact, I haven't been able to accomplish that feat with after market foam.

I don't mean to disparage this bike if it belongs to someone on the board, I'm just ask myself these questions sometimes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 1123#v4-41

·
Registered
659 Posts
Further confirmation of the law.....if you have an old bike sitting in the garage, no matter how well you've taken care of it....it is the law that you put a dent somewhere in the gas tank. :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts