Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale some parts from a K2 that I am parting out. That being said the stuff is cheap because the bike was partially underwater at one time, and the mufflers and rims/spokes, along with a few other parts are trash. I have the engine, it is locked up. One cylinder was stored with oil on it, it looks great the other, had an intake valve open, it looks like crap. The head Is off of it it doesn't look just real great either, the old oil turned into powder looks bad.

I have

Exhaust collars all 4 of em look decent.

Engine mounts and grab handle for center stand

I was able to salvage the rear shocks off the bike, so these are my old ones one has a dent, and they are kinda bouncy with my ~210lb self on it.

K2 frame w/ front end and center stand and front end NO TITLE. Front end had friction type damper on it still assembled, I wanted it, but my throttle cable broke and I need the $ to buy it, and a cable luber and lube

I really don't wanna ship the frame, and the front and rear brakes are stuck (surprise surprise).

As far as prices, I know none of this is worth alot so if ya need it shoot me and offer with a zip code and I'll get back to you with a shipping quote.

edit..........and if you want something off the bike that isn't pictured or mention just let me know, it was a complete bike, just too rough to salvage.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Hey Brad, quick thought here man. Why don't you put your location in your profile so when people look at your ad they can see if it's close enough to consider local pick-up or get an estimate on shipping..

Might speed up your sale??

GB :mrgreen:

·
Sensei
27,160 Posts
I might be interested in all the steering damper parts if the price is reasonable...
The knob appears broken tho.... E-mail me as [email protected] Steve

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The knob is broken, It broke as I was loading it, I believe it was cracked before.

I'm located in Columbia, MO but could meet someone in the STL area for the right price, or if you have a throttle cable to trade.

·
Registered
106 Posts
How much would you want for that front fender with the stays? Would you be willing to ship it?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well....how does 15 for the fender + shipping sound.......and 5 + shipping for the handle?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sounds good for the fender. Please send me an email at ejand22 (at) hotmail.com to discuss shipping, payment, etc. Thanks man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts