Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
America's Best Value Inn
12956 M-28 Newberry Michigan 49868
(906) 293-4000

https://www.abvitahquamenoncountry.com
July 10 - 14, 2019

Has plenty of space, indoor & outdoor pool, hot tub and the rooms are air-conditioned!

Room rates are Wednesday to Friday are $131/night and Saturday $148. Find a roomie and your stay cuts in half!
You may cancel up to two (2) weeks prior of stay.
Do not wait to make your reservation as rooms go quickly in the Upper Peninsula in the summer.

So whose coming?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The ride is planned for Wednesday July 10th to Sunday July 14th. Generally, Wednesday is when attendees start arriving, although some arrive Thursday and others on Friday.

One day will be riding in the middle to Eastern UP, another day to the south western (Wisconsin??) and the third day (usually Saturday as the main event) to Copper Harbour. Actual routes will be made as we get closer to the ride and offered as GPX files for download to GPS's.
Suggestions are of course, welcome.

I don't know where camp grounds are but I do know that they are all over the place. So if camping is your thing, by all means come on up!
Check here: Newberry Campground - Family Tent and RV Camping - Newberry Michigan

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'll be working in Charlevoix at that time. If I can swing some time off, I'll bring my trusty steed and come up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I-Ride-A-ホンダ;1045480 said:
I'll be working in Charlevoix at that time. If I can swing some time off, I'll bring my trusty steed and come up.
Dude, you are sooo close! You have to come ride with us, even if its only for the Saturday ride.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't wait! Most of the rooms have been filled but there are still some left.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts