Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so one is a honda mini moto that needs a lot of work (but i hooked up a 12 volt batt. charger and bypassed all safeties and it does run), and a kz400 (not sure year still on truck) but very clean bike, top half engine in boxes with NOS parts for top end rebuild! missing tank and side covers (not sure what to do with this yet. oh well still got to get the rotor off my 450....so many project so few time and feels like winter is here!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh it happened! wifes all mad now. i cant post pictures from here at work. here is a link to the honda mini moto
http://ww2.toyquest.com/minimoto1/sport ... tures.html

says can go 10mph with a 150lb on it...says tops out at 175lbs!!!!! it looks cool and i have already figured out total cost to fix it up with me buying cells and making my own battery (god i am cheap!)

the kz it is still under my camper shell due to rain. i really dont have anywhere to put it or idea what to do with it yet. i hate to sit it outside due to engine being half apart (and did i mention how clean it was) i have to see about a title yet before i do anything. indiana has funny laws or i should say lack of laws on these older, "cheaper" bikes. i will try to take some pics and post from home....kids rule the roost there and dont give me much free time

·
Registered
439 Posts
hey roundman, if the KZ needs to move to another's garage, email me! my bro is building a 1976 KZ and could use the spare parts. if not, then enjoy! they're fun dependable bikes :)
danWI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts