Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone - I've got a decent amount of Nighthawk parts for sale for shipping or pickup.
These were with a 1986 Nighthawk, but some of them could be from different years.

Ping me for closeups or any extra questions you have.
I've done my best to be fair with current prices. If something seems unfair, please let me know and I may be willing to work with you on it if no one else is interested.

Price/Shipping: Prices listed below. Shipping paid for by you.

For Sale:
- Clymer manual - $20
- 2 side covers and 2 cowls (red sidecovers are sold) - $20 per piece. Blue sidecovers have some busted snaps on the backside.
- Brand new Dime City headlight (7" Metric Style Black & Chrome Style Headlight Assembly) - $40 - This won't fit stock without new fork ears. Also it doesn't have a huge bucket for wires.
- Ear brackets - $20 for the pair
- 2 CB headlight buckets - $20 each - I cannot confirm if these are Nighthawk or just 70's CB style. They fit the ear bracket area.
- Horn (untested) - $5
- Rear fender - $20
- Airbox (all parts) - $20
- Petcock - $10 - Needs a rebuild. May be from a 70's CB
- Rear grip bars - $15
- Ignition coil - $20 - No keys with it

- Extra headlights - were given to me, supposedly fitting CB style buckets, though I wasn't able to fit them in the two listed (I believe one or both are NIB bulbs - Have to double-check). They're untested but look good to go. I can give you any serial #'s if you're interested. Name your price on them.
- Any other smaller parts you see listed

Sold:
- Reflectors
- Turn signal bolts
- Red sidecovers
- Rear license plate holder plastic
- Underseat storage
- Tail light turn signals (untested)

Crossed out product in main shot are already sold:

GGltWj2.jpg
vEkXne8.jpg
ohMYgYD.jpg
9A4rdga.jpg
C99dGES.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
good night, im interestend in both side plastic covers, i prefer the blue ones, can you upload them to ebay? i would like to buy it inmediatly, thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
and the reflectors too, if you can post "nighthawk 450 side plastic panels FOR VANS315(that's my username) i'll see it inmediatly, thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good night, im interestend in both side plastic covers, i prefer the blue ones, can you upload them to ebay? i would like to buy it inmediatly, thank you.
Sure thing! Did you want closeup photos of anything (like I said, some of the snaps are busted on the back of them).

And just to confirm, you wanted the 2 sidecovers, but not the cowl?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Is the cowl the piece that goes around and behind the seat? Is the blue one lacking cracks of any kind? If so, and he doesn't want it, how much do you have to get for it?

Regards,

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes, i only need the side covers, send me pictures via e-mail please, what side covers are in better condition? the blue or red ones? my e-mail is [email protected], thanks again, ohh and the reflectors, please.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
yes, i only need the side covers, send me pictures via e-mail please, what side covers are in better condition? the blue or red ones? my e-mail is [email protected], thanks again, ohh and the reflectors, please.
Got it - Bike parts are down the street so I'll send you those tomorrow. Unless you back out, the sidecovers and reflectors are reserved for you. It's hard to say which are better condition - the blues are the original color with vinyl, but have more snaps busted than the reds. And you got the reflectors!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is the cowl the piece that goes around and behind the seat? Is the blue one lacking cracks of any kind? If so, and he doesn't want it, how much do you have to get for it?

Regards,
Yes the cowl is the back part under the seat. $20 per piece for plastic (plus shipping for all parts depending on where you are I'll do the cheapest). No cracks that I know of - I'll get a closer look tomorrow when I check the sidecovers for Argaez1. I'll hold that one for you till we confirm or you back out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i've marked in the photo wich pieces do i want, i prefer the red pieces of plastic with the cowl(20dlls as you say) if they have the rubber snaps in better condition,the reflectors, and many parts that i've marked, send me e-mail pleas, [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Argaez1 - I just sent you an email with photos of both sets of sidecovers. I'm holding those and the reflectors for you until you make a decision.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Do you have the neutral light switch on the top of the engine/trans ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have both of the blue plastic covers. Here are some shots - just be aware that some of the connectors are broken off:

View attachment 56714 View attachment 56715 View attachment 56716
I'm looking the battery right side cover for Honda Nighthawk 450 preferably of the year 1985 color CANDY EMPIRE BLUE part number 836A4-MC9-830ZA CVR, R. SI *PB117CU* but if you have any for that side not matter color or year .Let me know price and shipping cost to Puerto Rico,USA

1 - 20 of 26 Posts