Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm new to motorcycling, I've had my endorsement for a little over a month. This 1982 Honda CM450E is my first bike. I have so far in one month put 1,000 miles on it and have loved every second! I bought the bike for $600 and the odometer says it has 75xxmiles on it. It isn't the original speedo so honestly i don't know how many miles it actually has. There are several issues with it that i'm working to solve, but i suppose that should be saved for a different thread. I mostly ride to and from work(round trip 50miles) but i ride every chance i get! I have raced downhill mountain bikes since i was 12 so i'm pretty comfortable on 2 wheels. Needless to say...having an engine on 2 wheels is a whole different beast. Though i have always worked on my own vehicles i would not say i am proficient at modding or fixing more than the standard items that fail. I'm gonna need all the help i can get!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another 400 series here.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Welcome aboard. Lots of information waiting in the SOHC section. You should consider putting the front fender back on or minimally a fork brace, it's an important part. Also the right foot peg is missing a bolt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts