Honda Twins banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
You have my attention but it looks like the link is broken. Im looking for a cm450 engine (or a cm400 head/valevtrain if you have one lying around)
Does the VT in your name stand for Vermont? If so, I'm not too far away!

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I'll check the link, thanks. Yes, I'm in Rockingham, Vt and I do have some cm400 engine(s). michel

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ah, I tried opening it with chrome (I usually use firefox) and it worked. I suppose I should have tried that before making a fuss.
It looks like you've got quite the collection, and Rockingham is only a couple hours away, not too bad. I'd be interested in one of those engines, Ill send you a DM

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there; looking for 1 or 2 carb insulators for my 1983 cm450a. Apparently these only fit this hondamatic model. Would have MC1 embossed on insulators outer surface.
Please respond if you have one. Cheers... Thorinn

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi, Oldguysrule, seeing as you're in Canada I will make an exception to my rule # 1 which is:" Never sell to someone with less than 20 posts."

send my your email address & I'll send you some pictures of both (sold as a pair because they Might be different left/right and an offer.
sincerely,
michel
PS My son is getting married tomorrow so it will probably not be able to get them off until monday/tuesday. Hope you understand.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts