Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first bike, an 81 CM400C in what appears to be very good condition. The fella who sold me the bike after a year of ownership gave me a CM400T manual. Will it suffice for my purposes, or do I need to hunt down the C manual?

·
Registered
500 Posts
You should have the cm400c appendum at the end of the manual. if you don't, let me know, I can PM you my manual it has it.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Whether you are looking for the Owners Manual or the Factory Service Manual makes a difference but mostly it's cosmetic.

PM sent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You should have the cm400c appendum at the end of the manual. if you don't, let me know, I can PM you my manual it has it.
It doesn't look as though I do. If it doesn't put you out, it would be appreciated! Pardon, it was the owner's manual. I also have a clymer manual he gifted, but I haven't yet sought out the FSM (flying spaghetti monster).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, thanks. I dled what I thought to be the appropriate service manual. I hope it serves in good stead. I'm pretty much sending it into winter storage right away, per the basic checklist post, but I'll use that come spring, need be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts