Honda Twins banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Up for grabs I’ve got the remains of an almost complete cm400. It belonged to a friend of mine, but he moved recently and between an oil leak he couldn’t fix, and various other issues he decided it would be best to part it. It had been chopped by a previous owner, apparently to make a cafe racer, so the frame is no longer stock and it’s missing all the rear bits. Just about everything else is present, though, and he had it running at one point so I know it’s all functional. Below is the list of what’s available with asking prices. Send a pm if you’re interested in anything and I will respond as I am able. I can also send pics upon request. Payment through PayPal. Thanks for looking!

Tank - $150
Gauge Cluster - $150
Left Side Cover - $75
Right Side Cover - $75
Right Side Engine Cover - $25
Left Side Engine Cover - $20
Ignition Switch - $20
Coil/spark plug wires- $15
Front Fender - $30
Rear Brake - $30
Rear Brake Lever - $10
Front Brake Caliper - $20
Front Brake Reservoir - $10
Air Box - $20
Rear Shocks - $25
Forks - $50
Fork Emblem - $20
Headlight - $35
Headlight Bucket - $45
Wiring Harness - $10
Head Cover - $25
Cylinder Head - $55
Cylinder Jugs - $35
Pistons - $35
Cam Chain - $25
Stator Flywheel - $25
Carburetors - $125
Handlebars - $10
Front Wheel - $50
Rear Wheel - $50
Clutch Lever - $15
Headlight Mounts - $20
Chain Guard? - $15
Triple Tree - $15
Cam Shaft - $40
Rocker Arms - $45
Mud Guard - $15
Motor Mount Bracket - $15
Frame Brackets - $10
Pegs - $20
Shifter Lever - $10
Two-into-one exhaust - $100

Prices do not include shipping. Pickup is available from Marion, Indiana.

·
Registered
71 Posts
How about some pics of the side covers (body) and the headlight bucket?
Probably the fork ears / headlight mounts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello all! Man, I didn’t expect this thread to still be getting attention. Here is the update: side covers, tank, stator, headlight bucket, and tdi box are all sold. Most of the rest is still available. I never had stock turn signals or brake light so those are unavailable. I’ll get back via private message with the couple of you that I just noticed responded

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Hello all! Man, I didn’t expect this thread to still be getting attention. Here is the update: side covers, tank, stator, headlight bucket, and tdi box are all sold. Most of the rest is still available. I never had stock turn signals or brake light so those are unavailable. I’ll get back via private message with the couple of you that I just noticed responded
Including my PM as well, I hope

·
Registered
414 Posts
I need the three bolts for the front engine mount, the bolt for the top engine mount and the 2 long ass bolts that hold the engine in the frame in the back. Any chance you've got em still?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts