Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I'm looking to sell my 1979 Honda CM400T soon or at least this year. Being 38 years old, I wasn't sure if "Bluebook" value was accurate.
I replaced the clutch cable, adjusted valve clearances, oil change, carb cleaner, carb synchronization, etc. The bike runs great.

IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0014.jpg

Thoughts?
Thanks!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
It looks to be in fairly good shape. Check for other similar bikes in your area for pricing. Pricing differs from one part of the country to another.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice clean bikes been selling for around $1800 on ebay with a high of $2800 for a CM-400A model with only 1.5K original miles. Craigslist about $1500 (no ebay seller fee). The A models are worth most and the T models worth second most money. Others much less for some reason- perhaps an ebay fluke on completed sales. How many miles on your bike? It looks extra clean. Personally I believe these bikes are under priced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice clean bikes been selling for around $1800 on ebay with a high of $2800 for a CM-400A model with only 1.5K original miles. Craigslist about $1500 (no ebay seller fee). The A models are worth most and the T models worth second most money. Others much less for some reason- perhaps an ebay fluke on completed sales. How many miles on your bike? It looks extra clean. Personally I believe these bikes are under priced.
Thanks for that info, my bike has about 18,000 miles. I am located in upstate NY.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts