Honda Twins banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
They didn't offer led bulbs when I order my stuff. I want to see the dash light after you're done. I may want some. Plus, what's with the headlight bulb? Where's the ballast for it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
They didn't offer led bulbs when I order my stuff. I want to see the dash light after you're done. I may want some. Plus, what's with the headlight bulb? Where's the ballast for it?
All in one. No external ballast. They told me that they carry this because most bikes headlight bucket does not have enough room for an external ballast plus they also mentioned that this is a better bulb because it puts some heat back into the headlight so that it seals better. They mentioned that when there is no heat inside the headlight the seal does not expand and contract and ends up with a leaky headlight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ooh, that make sense. I converted my truck headlight to led and now they leak and is foggy inside. I tried sealing it but, it still does it. Hmmm, I night need to try these led headlight out as it p!ssed me off that my truck headlight is foggy every time it rains.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ooh, that make sense. I converted my truck headlight to led and now they leak and is foggy inside. I tried sealing it but, it still does it. Hmmm, I night need to try these led headlight out as it p!ssed me off that my truck headlight is foggy every time it rains.
Yo @ND-CB, i gotta get back to work and it's really busy today. I will post the picture of my dash soon! later!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
@ND-CB check it out!!! my dash and gauge light is so better now!

image0(2).jpeg

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's so much better than the stock look. Damn, the neutral light is bright. I like the blue gauge light, it's nice man. How's the led fitment?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
That's so much better than the stock look. Damn, the neutral light is bright. I like the blue gauge light, it's nice man. How's the led fitment?
LED bulb fitment was great! I did not have a hard time installing them. those guys from NUUT really know what they doing.
The HI-BEAM light i need to do a better job on cleaning the lens. it's still really bright but i like it brighter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
LED bulb fitment was great! I did not have a hard time installing them. those guys from NUUT really know what they doing.
The HI-BEAM light i need to do a better job on cleaning the lens. it's still really bright but i like it brighter.

Finally, I had the time earlier to go ahead and start with all the electrical wiring on my cb. With all the crazy happenings, family time and the wife i'm glad this install was super quick and super easy.
NUUT manual is so good and the install went really smooth, really brainless. Now I'm just waiting for all the other goodies like my head light bucket, grips, mirrors and lever sets. They are just taking so loooooooong. Tomorrow I will be trying all the other feutures that you are talking about this morty module @ND-CB. The only thing i have tried so far is the auto-hold on the brake system.it works flawless and it's crazy they even came up with that thing.by the way... their sequential turn signal is so niiiice!

I will upload some videos when I have time tomorrow, also, the wife was soooo happy I didn't spend much money and time on doing this HAHA!

image0(3).jpeg image4(1).jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image8.jpeg

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts