Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to the forum have a 75 CL360 I don't think they came with fork boots but I would like to install some. I know the CL 350s and 450s had boots. Any info on size or part numbers that might fit it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thanks I been searching google for years wasn't asking where to get boots. All the knowledge in the world resides online now it is a great time! When I started out riding and wrenching over 50 years ago it was hard to find info now not so much. I am a member of a lot of motorcycle car and truck forums and others including Lymphoma cancer forum after some chemo treatments there is a condition known as Chemo brain can be a little hard to analyze and focus lol.:D

Any way not a lot of need to reinvent the wheel or do trial and error any more as most things have been done by someone already and they usually are keen to share. Not being sure about 350 or 450 boots on a 360 thought I would ask here the 360 doesn't have a place to attach the upper part of the boot as they did not come with them. I know It would slide up to the fork brace if the right link and could be zip tied.

So some time with a caliper and ruler gave me diameter and length and some time studying and browsing gave me the idea to slide the CL360 dust covers up to the fork brace then attach the gaiters bottom to lower fork and the top to the dust cap as it may be. Should be a clean install and look good.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
I don't know if a 360 has been done but there have been threads from members who have added gaiters on bikes that did not originally have them.

Reactions: NxtGoRnd

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts