Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a top fork bridge for a 1975 CL360. Does anyone know what other bikes would be compatible to help me find this part? Also, does anyone have one or know where I can find one? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
165 Posts
For identical, you'll need a CL 360 tree... For fits the stem and fork tubes and same spacing, a CB350G, a CB 360, a CB350/4 cylinder, and some of the CM 400 and CB400T1 &T2 versions will work...meter mount points/brackets are likely a bit different, and the 4-cyl has rigid handlebar mounts..... These are ALL getting scarce and retail for over $100......

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
Hey Dig....That looks like a cut and paste of the e-mail I sent you....LMAO!..... :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help. I was able to pick the part up at a local cycle shop. They specialize in old Japanese bikes and have a large inventory of parts. The company is called Midway Cycle in Madison, AL and their website is midwayclycle.com. Check them out. They charged $50 for the tree bridge, which I thought was very reasonable. Thanks again.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thanks for coming back with the source. Always nice to find someplace new to spend money!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts