Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i know this question may have been answered before but i am new to this. I just bought a CB360 and it starts with a battery from my other bike i have lying around the garage, but im looking to buy the smallest battery possible to run headlight, taillights, led turn signals. I'm only looking to use kick start only. I would just like to know the specific battery and if anyone has a link that would be so helpful. Thank you so much for your time!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Oh man, there are so many posts all over about this.
How are you with electrics, voltage numbers, multimeters and all that?
What kind of riding will you be doing? Highway or a lot of around town?
9ah agm would probably be my choice. Not very adventurous, but it would be reliable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would mostly be going around town, I just want a smaller battery that would hook up and go. doesn't need to be the smallest but just smaller and i would be willing to spend the extra cash. i see some posts where people are using anti gravity batteries. would that work? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
or just go with a simple AGM battery? would i have to upgrade anything if i just bought a AGM for a cb360? Thank YOU!!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
The kohler or sparck moto r/r are an improvement to stock.

Agm does not require any mods, but if/when the old stock regulator or rectifier fails then it may give you more grief than if you just replace them now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts