Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't "twin" stuff, but we all have many projects we work on.
I acquired a 74 CB350Four from a friend as payment for some work I did for him a while back. It is mostly in totes, but there are some good parts. I am not looking to get rich here, but if I can make a few bucks to put towards farkles for a project of mine then I am good. If my prices seem out of whack, let me know. I will start with the bigger parts then move onto the random stuff in the totes. All prices are plus shipping. If you want for some additional pics just let me know.

Frame with clean Virginia title. $150. Due to the size I am not inclined to ship this, but could be persuaded to meet part way.

Tank. $100. Overall it is in pretty good condition. A few small dents and some scuffs/scrapes. Someone did try to line it with what might be red coat, but they did a pretty bad job.

Carbs. $125 I was told they were rebuilt, but as soon as I popped the bowls off of them I could tell that wasn't true. The posts look pretty good.

All the stuff in the totes. There are engine parts (crank, cam, clutch, gears and who knows what else). Exhaust pipes, control pods (one aftermarket set in chrome), signals, bag of case bolts, all kinds of stuff. I will break this out later and get some pics, but if anyone is interested in something particular I will dig through and see if it is there.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Tom, how have you been? Yah, I took a bit of a hiatus. After working on that buddies giant POS 78 DOHC CB750 I didn't want to do much of anything with old bikes. Picked up a 2014 Tiger 800 that the wife and I take trips on and last weekend I picked up a 2018 Street Triple 765RS with a whopping 832 miles on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interested in the tank and side panels.
I am in 19063 zip code. How much to ship?

Doug

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested in the tank and side panels.
I am in 19063 zip code. How much to ship?

Doug

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Doug, I will PM you a quote when I get home a little later today.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got around to breaking out the stuff in the totes. Again, if my prices seem out of whack, feel free to make me an offer. I still have a tote full of random bolts and bits so if there is something you are looking for let me know and I will go through the tote to see if it is in there.

The headers are not stock, but look in pretty good condition.

As far as I can tell there are no cranks and the slots at the top are intact.

·
Registered
750 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tank and gauges sold. Feel free to throw me offers on anything that is remaining.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts