Honda Twins banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***EDIT: Can't sell any parts from the bikes now, have a relative looking them over and I have to give him priority. Sorry, and I'll be back if he decides not to buy.***

I purchased a spare motor and what was left of a bike to aid in my project, I have plenty of parts left to sell from it.

Too much to list. Ask for what you need and I may have it. May even sell a whole bike plus spares for the right price.

Located: Houston TX

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: 1974/75 CB360T Parts

I just recently bought at '75 cb360t so I may very well be in contact with you. Just out of curiosity ahead of time, does the bike you bought have an exhaust in good condition? If so is it a 2to1 or 2 separate? Also, my bike has three of the four turn signal lenses cracked and in multiple parts, do you have those fixtures as well as the lenses? Lastly, does the electric start button fixture on the right handle bar have everything in tact? I may potentially need new wheels + tires if the ones you have are in rideable condition. Feel free to PM me if you want, or I will check back to this thread soon. Thanks so much!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts