Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1973 CL 350K5 and the carbs (722A) are needing rebuilt. My problem is that I have arthritis and also lack the patients to rebuild myself.
I contacted some local shops and they are happy to experiment on them for a fee of course but hell I can do that myself. I am tired of fightings these and
I want to buy some new to ones or reliably rebuilt ones so I can work on mine and still ride my wonder machine. I thought I read a post a few months ago about a member
who could get some new ones reasonably priced that were not knockoffs. I apologise if this is a redundant post as I searched this site for past threads about this subject.
Any help on this subject to get me riding instead of admiring my survivor will be greatly appreciated. I have stock exhaust and intake so I need stock jetting.
Thank you

·
Registered
547 Posts
ANY non-factory carbs that you buy will have require some fiddling with the jetting to run correct. If you are not inclined to do this kind of work, you're best bet is to have a reputable place rebuild your existing carbs for you.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Look for a POST by CRAZYPJ and send him a PM.
He does great work on carbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts