Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got the bike bored over to the max so it's actually a 350cc not a 325cc - I've got uni filter foam filters on it - I'm having to really mess with the jetting - it making me think my carbs are completely buggered or something - my small jet is a #68 - and my big jet is a #92 right now and it's lagging a bit at 7000-8000rpm I ordered #88 big jet from 4into1 gonna see if it helps the lag - I'm gonna try going from a #68-#65 - plugs are black after a ride and at idle in the garage if I crack on it it smokes black too - anyone ever do a single carb conversion on these - thinking of going that route I don't know - getting sick of messing with these jets trying to find the sweet spot is turning out to be extremely tricky

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
I may be mistaken but I believe stock jetting is 68 and 105. You should be going up in size of the jets for pods, which are more free-flowing and create a lean condition.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I think oiled uni pods are actually a little more restrictive than stock boxes

As for tuning, you'd best list the whole intake cam exhaust altitude setup though you might be on your own

1 - 3 of 3 Posts