Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1973 CB350G refinished fork legs. This is the only year for CB350 front disc brake from the factory. I refinish these to a very original appearance, intentionally not over polished or over restored. Satin machine brush finish with gloss clear powder coat for durability as Showa 1970's clear sprayed lacquer failed almost immediately. Nos oil drain bolts and washers, axle hardware included. Seal areas cleaned up but has some removal gouges, all rough cast sections, numbers and letters left as original. Vapor honed for as new bright appearance, much attention paid to detail- really nice. $145

I can refinish your own fork legs the same way as well. Just send me pictures or a description showing existing condition so that I can give you a fair and accurate cost. Average set runs $125 pair, more if badly corroded and scratched up, less if not. My goal is always to get them as good as they can get. [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.