Honda Twins banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my CB 350. Bike runs great and starts first time. Paint is one season old and the inside of tank has been recoated. Has ceramic coated headers and new mufflers. Tires are in great shape and battery is new. Installed original carbs. New swing arm bushings, chain, sprockets. Serious offers only and in person only. If you have questions text or call 304 410 8675. Asking 1800. I’m located in Zanesville Ohio

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Just saw your ad on CT! :) I know you said in person only but I'm located in Maryland, if you are not having any luck and would consider shipping please PM me. Thanks. It sure is gorgeous. BTW I'm not familiar with carburetors, is Mikuni a good brand?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
We all know Honda titled some of their bikes the year they were sold not the the year they were made. Didnt the 73 come out with a disc brake on the front? Still a nice bike.

Bill

·
Registered
505 Posts
Having any luck? I'd be interested. Tried to PM you but you're not set up to accept PMs apparently...

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
I'm not familiar with carburetors, is Mikuni a good brand?
Mikuni is one of the top brands of carburetors on the market. The potential issue for any bike with Mikunis (that did not come with them from the factory) is getting the jetting set properly for the engine's needs... he seems to indicate that it runs pretty well, so they must be worked out pretty close to correct.

Having any luck? I'd be interested. Tried to PM you but you're not set up to accept PMs apparently...
We're all capable of PMs once a member... he just hasn't signed in since June 29th at around 11:30 pm Eastern (you can check someone's profile to see when they last logged in)

·
Registered
505 Posts
If a spoke is broken it's better to replace of them? How much does that typically run?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not familiar with carburetors, is Mikuni a good brand?
Mikuni is one of the top brands of carburetors on the market. The potential issue for any bike with Mikunis (that did not come with them from the factory) is getting the jetting set properly for the engine's needs... he seems to indicate that it runs pretty well, so they must be worked out pretty close to correct.

We're all capable of PMs once a member... he just hasn't signed in since June 29th at around 11:30 pm Eastern (you can check someone's profile to see when they last logged in)

That’s correct, It was running rich. I don’t have enough experience to figure out what needle jet or needle needed to be installed. I went ahead and installed original carbs with new diaphragms.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ah, yeah, I'm the one who texted you the other day. :) I did look up how to do a distance deal, doesn't seem too complicated. But just like the scammers on CL I'm about to go abroad for about a month starting at the beginning of August, and I have no butler to handle the transaction for me. :-D I doubt the bike will still be available by the end of August sadly. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m interested, but would have to find someone to come look at it and set up delivery.
I know I’m a first time poster, but it was just to reply. I’m on a couple other Honda forums as bczech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts