Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1972 Honda CL 175 Scrambler For Sale -More Pics Added...! $1800.00 or best offer..!!!

More pics added below in later post...!! Or Best Offer!

Hi Guys,
I'm selling my 1972 CL 175 that I have had since 2014. I Have a clear paper Florida Tile for it.

Everything on this bike works!! All turn signals, horn, indicator light on guage, all guage lights, tach, speedo, you name it.
The only thing that does not work is the kick start, it broke off! The electric starter does work.

This bike does not smoke, has good power - 20 horsepower I believe. Idles great, runs smooth, no issues with carbs. This bike has given me no problems at all. I just don't ride it much anymore. I bought it to learn how to ride in 2014. I have since bought a GSXR 1000.

See pics. The tank is scratched up, that is a black decal that can come off covering the stock tank stripes. Since these pics I replaced the grips and added one stock mirror.

I have the original rear fender, It has a custom Texavina seat , I have 2 extra seats, one is stock with a seatback attached for a passenger, I also have another stock seat that I cut down a small amount, you would never know by looking at it.

This bike is not perfect cosmetically but it is all there. It may need fork seals, I really don't know, rides fine to me! It does not even leak oil on the ground!!

I also have a set of street tires for it also.

I can add more pics or send pics to whoever is interested.

North Florida area. Message me for my phone #

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe the seat was from Texavina, off ebay. I did a thread here years ago showing it and with info.

Chuck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts