Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have many parts from two 1972 CB450's. Including a gas tank in decent shape a couple of small dents and some surface rust inside. a seat that is not original it is a king queen seat the seat pan is in great shape. two sets of side covers, two rear fenders one in good shape the other with surface rust. One front fender in good shape. Two taillight assemblies. One headlight bucket. Front and rear tire,and many other parts. If you are looking for something let me know and I probably have it. Since there are so many parts I will post pics when you ask to see an item. I am trying to get rid of these parts to fund my cafe racer build, so no decent offer on parts will be refused. I am not going to part out the engine components except the various covers until I figure out what I need to get a complete running engine. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to sell all this stuff. The front fenders are not worth buying they are in really bad shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hey bud, what condition is that tank in?..most importantly the inside.
Also, the king and queen seat...i like that 70's chopper look, how much would you want for that.
Let me know
Thanks
-Dan from NJ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, sorry it has taken me so long to reply school has been really busy lately. The inside of the tank has some gas varnish and some rust not os bad as the tank I am working on for myself though. I thought I would spend the time to clean out the bad one and sell the better one. I could clean it out for you if you wanted it, for a few dollars more. I would take $50 for the tank cleaned $40 not cleaned. and I will sell the seat for $40. The King and queen seat is in good shape the vinyl is not cracked and the seat pan is in good shape too. It is not a radical King and Queen seat but there is a noticeable rise and the Queen seat is molded saddle style; it also uses the original seat pan. I will try to get a picture soon today if possible.

·
Registered
31 Posts
how doe that front fender look? also I am looking for the hardware to mount it and front fork boots, Have you got these as well?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The boots are all rotted and the hardware is rusted beyond use. One of the fenders is banged up pretty good and there is a dent in the other and some rust on the bottom I will put some pictures up tomorrow.

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
I have two 450 carbs (a matched pair) minus the floats and jets..... Cheap ...They look pretty good...Pix if needed....E-mail if interested.... [email protected] ..... Steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
How about the handlebars, complete with switches, levers, and wiring? Pics?

In my hunt for CB350 parts, I think these will work.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Do you have any engine parts? I am in need of a starter clutch assembly.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Do you have any throttle stay plates that bolt onto the carbs? If so I'd love to take a pair off your hands!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I'm looking for a good (no dents, light rust OK) left hand muffler. I have a '72 CB450 K5.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
how about the air filters and plastic black box filter covers? can you send pics I need a set for my 450 (also a 72) my air filter boots have holes and filter paper is torn.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cylinder head? or better yet how about the clutch push rod and ball?

Zac

1 - 20 of 28 Posts