Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In taking apart one of the carbs I bent the butterfly beyond repair. I see that Honda parts only go back to 1977. Is there a place I can cross reference the carb on my bike to see if it was used on other year bikes.
Any other ideas where I can find one?

·
Premium Member
7,863 Posts
Post a pic of the part you are after so we can be sure if it’s the throttle or choke butterfly

any year cb350 or cl350 will work if it’s what I think it is

·
Registered
756 Posts
I see that Honda parts only go back to 1977.
Some dealers have complete Honda fiches -- I heard from someone else they could only find until 1977 too, but I don't know why that is or where you are looking. If you go to Western Honda (www.westernhonda.com), which is my local Honda shop in AZ, and click on OEM parts then OEM parts fiche, you can enter any year up to 1959 for parts fiches, part numbers, and lists of parts that are still available. They've got the 1972 350 carbs, I looked, and was surprised to find the carb pistons available (again? or have they always been...?). You won't find your butterfly, but if you need anything else (oem jets, e.g.) you'd be surprised what you might find still available.

·
Registered
193 Posts
In taking apart one of the carbs I bent the butterfly beyond repair. I see that Honda parts only go back to 1977. Is there a place I can cross reference the carb on my bike to see if it was used on other year bikes.
Any other ideas where I can find one?
Let me know exactly what you need (pictures would help). I have spare some spare carb parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts