Honda Twins banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so in my thread (71 K5 450 first build) i explaind why im parting this out. so lets get started. bike has all the listed parts all the money that is raised will be going to a GL1000 so anything helps and i will pay shipping on anything that is on the light side. but everything is negotable. thanks Rob.

rear blinker units very nice
tank
side covers
Rear rack
tank badges
good headlight ring&bucket
front and rear chrome fenders Not pitted or cracked
tail lenz uncracked very nice
engine mounts cleaned and repainted
compleat engine good lower end needs re ringed and top end rebuild.
all engine covers
kick start lever
trans shift lever
rubber tank flap (that thing that holds the rear of the tank down. And it works)
right front blinker compleat very nice
kick stand & center stand and all bolts
rear wheel and break setup bad tire

this is everything i can think to sell i am keeping the bars,forks and triple trees. let me know if there is anything you want or need i will see if i have it. thanks again guys and gals Rob.

MOD EDIT TO ADD:

my address is

2900 canyon rd.
Ellensburg wa.

Thanks Rob :D

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Hey Rob, could you go to your "user control panel" and fill out your location, so that others here can do their own shipping cost calculations on your items...? I'd really appreciate if you could, when you get a free minute.

If everyone here would do the same, it could save some of us a little trouble sometimes. Example: Sometimes it's just too expensive to get an entire engine shipped to me, but if they were a state away (in their profile) then maybe I'd pursue it a little more eagerly/faster....

Thanks man, now back to your sale. ;)

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol my bad will get that taken care of ASAP and i noticed i was in the "wanted section" can i get this moved to For sale thanks again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so i cant figur out how to do that soooo

my address is

2900 canyon rd.
Ellensburg wa.

Thanks Rob :)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'll try to get your post moved to the parts for sale section..

As for the location in your profile, look towards the top of the forum and you'll see "USER CONTROL PANEL". Click on that and you'll be able to edit your location on the left side of the screen. You'll get it...

EDIT. I got your ad moved to the parts for sale section successfully, much to my surprise.. :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Can i get a total price and pics if you can on:
-side covers
-tank badges
-rubber tank flap (that thing that holds the rear of the tank down. And it works)
Thanks,
Nathan

Charlotte,NC 28215

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey nathan how is 30 shipped to your door? i can get pics when i get home later thanks Rob.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
What condition is the tank in?
Thanks, Don

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I would be interested in a front fender also that is in good shape. Thanks again.Don

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tank is in good shap its got one small dent on the bottom corner it will need to be cleane out i was going to use the bolt method. i will get pics later today sorry i was going to get them and ended up helping a friend put a water pump on his car. but i will get pics. the front fender is cherry i buffed the dirt off of it no water and its perfect. if you turn out to want it i figure 40 shipped. is ok but like i said its all neg. Thanks Rob.

·
Registered
31 Posts
good crankshaft?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'd suggest you guys get your parts elsewhere. This guys hasn't even edited his profile to include a location. The mods had to do it. Plus he hasn't been logged in since Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:30 pm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.