Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A neighbor has this 350 given to him with no title. Build date of 2/71. She is locked up with 12,000 miles on the clock. No mufflers, flat front tire, center stand bent, torn seat, etc. Notice the right side engine cover where the oil filter sits behind the 3 screw cover has a chunk out of the top. You can see it on that right side engine pic. Looks like that cover and the case are broke and probably would not seal by just replacing the filter cover. Just about all there as the missing front blinkers are in a box. To me it's a parts bike. He said I can have it for $100 to part it out. Side covers are good with tabs in place. Tank rusty but not to bad. Just not sure how many parts are really needed with the number of 350 parts around. I don't want to get stuck with a ton of parts nobody needs. Thoughts?
IMG_5084.jpg IMG_5089.jpg IMG_5090.jpg IMG_5088.jpg IMG_5086.jpg IMG_5091.jpg

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it Ranger...maybe there is a need for some of these parts. I hate to not offer them if someone is trying to find some of this stuff to complete a project. I just hate to end up with a pile of parts no one wants.

·
Registered
582 Posts
There's at least $100 in parts there so why not?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, don't want a bunch of parts sitting around no one needs. I have not seen guys here pounding down the door looking for any parts from this bike. Let's give it a bit more time to see what you guys may need.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He put the bike on CL and sold it to local guy mistermoneyclaw to part out.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
BOOOOOOO! Man that monkey claw guy is awful. What a shame.

·
Registered
75 Posts
From the looks of the rest of the bike bet it would have freed up soaking it with some pentrating fluid and rocki g it in gear...pity

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yep, I would have ridden that bike... Monkeyclaw told me that even like new bikes were worth more parted out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts