Honda Twins banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So I picked up a 1971 CB350 Wednesday with 1,912 original Miles. The bike is in incredible condition, however, there is no movement inside the motor. Kickstand stuck. And there is a visible edge to one of the valves seen right at the hole of plug when spark plug removed. Only on one side. (This is my first time posting so I'll attempt to attach a photo for reference.)

Wednesday my dad and I pulled the plugs and added Marvels Mystery Oil (MMO) in it to sit for a few days. On Sunday, we tried to free it up with no luck. I was prepared for the next step, to continuously pump 5 gallons of diesel fuel along with 9 quarts of MMO through the crankcase and out the valve cover using a water pump. At this moment it has been running for 28hrs. I plan to let it run through Wednesday (approx 3 days) and try to free it up again. Of course, my goal here is to free it up without having to pull the motor. If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Excited to get this all original back on the road.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts