Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This cover is in nice condition. This has been repainted from the original dark red/burgundy to a brighter cherry red. As it is, it can be used for a daily driver or just to have an extra around. With little effort, it could be restored to look very nice. There are a couple small cracks. They're very minor and you can't see them once you get more than a few feet away. The clips are solid with no cracking. The "button" does have some slight pitting on it but once again, not noticeable once you get a few feet away. At one point, an emblem was siliconed/glued on so there's some residue left from that. This cover is for 1971 and later CB/CL350s but could possibly be used on a 1968, 1969 or 1970 bike. I believe the right side cover is the same for the CB and CL. Check with your dealer for fitment on other years and models as I can't be responsible if you buy it and it doesn't fit. Click the thumbnails for larger images. $15 shipped in the continental US. Shipped anywhere else in the world at $10 + actual shipping cost. I would be willing to trade for a nice (not junk, not NOS) right side cover CB350 emblem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts