Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thining about selling my 1970 CB350. I really hate to do this but I just dont ride it and I hate to see it just sit. I have been riding my 450 instead. I could use the money to fix the 450 up and to put towards a project car I have. I will be doing some research on ebay and such to come up with a price but thought I would post it here first. If anyone is in the Cincinnati area that would like to look at it feel free to contact me.
Don

Attachments

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I really like it too but just dont ride it anymore. The CB450 is my favorite now and I also have the CL350 Scrambler so this one just sits.
I am trying to come up with a number and will probably do Craigs list first and if that doesnt work probably ebay.
Don

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
That thing just sparkles - I wouldn't take a dime less than $1500 for it, and would probably hold out for more.
350's like that are far and few between these days - actually, 350/450 in any condition are getting very scarce.
But of course these are hard times, and it's a Buyer's market.

Good luck, hope you make a pretty penny off it.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been trying to find others on ebay to see where to price this thing and there arent any this old on there. Mine is a K1 and has the rubber knee pads on the tank, no tripmeter or kill switch and it still has the steering tensioner on it. Kind of reminds me of my 305 SuperHawk front end except for the instruments.
Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.