Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found for sale on CL: https://frederick.craigslist.org/mcy/d/braddock-heights-1970-honda-cb350-all/6833651939.html

I'm selling my 1970 Honda CB 350. The bike has 20,800 miles on it and it runs great. It starts easily with either the electric or kick starter. The 1968-1970 CB350's that have the uniquely shaped gas tank, side covers, and longer rear fenders with side braces are known as the Super Sports. These first generation Super Sport 350's are getting rare and hard to find.

This is an all original and un-restored bike. I think it looks great for being 49 years old. The gas tank does have a small dent on the left side, which you can see in the photos.

The carburetors were recently rebuilt and synchronized. The bike has a new battery, fresh oil change, and recent valve adjustment. It's ready to ride.

Please CALL if you're a serious buyer. I'm firm at $1900, which is already cheap for one of these bikes. Cash only. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Damn that's a nice bike. Thanks for the info, I now know that the project I have in my garage is a super sport!

Very tempting to have a running bike to play around with while I'm rebuilding my other one.....

And I happen to live at the PA/MD border, I'm going to lose some sleep over this one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
The guy who gave me the 350 found this in his house, and a buddy I work with is framing it for my garage.

This might be turning into an unhealthy obsession, lol

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Nice! they probably trucked that bike out there to take the picture... "men's lib" - don't say that out loud today... :lol:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Within 20 miles of me. I cannot be sure, and do not remember the price, but it looks suspiciously like a listing my son sent me (from CL) last autumn. :-? That of course means NOTHING. Maybe he didn't sell it or maybe the guy who bought it had a change of heart. Maybe it's not even the same one!

Looks clean but as I told my son then, I don't need anymore projects just now and that one is not cheap enough to suck me in. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oupa, you reeled me back in to earth, almost pulled the trigger on this bike, then I looked at my project and thought how far $1900 would take me to get my current bike back on the road. Thanks!

Can't wait for my next day off, I'm pulling the engine and things are going to get moving!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Damn that's a nice bike. Thanks for the info, I now know that the project I have in my garage is a super sport!

Very tempting to have a running bike to play around with while I'm rebuilding my other one.....

And I happen to live at the PA/MD border, I'm going to lose some sleep over this one.

Joben, I'm just north of the Pa/Md border in Hanover. I'm curently working on my sons 73 CL350. We should meet up sometime. Thanks Jamie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts