Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow enthusiasts! I just happened on a running hacked 1969 CB350 yesterday that a young lad is looking to unload. Frame numbers are 1025622 and engine numbers are in the title. I know this isn't the small stud Fat Cam, however it IS a fat cam engine. Is there value there for the collector wanting/needing a type1 engine? I'm trying to help him out. I would have gotten the bike my self if not for the extensive amount of modifications done to the bike. Frame is untouched, but everything else has been hacked up....wiring, forks, missing gauges etc. I personally started the bike and it fired right up with no odd noises. What would the value be to someone looking for just the engine? I'm a 1973 Honda CB350 Four owner and soon to be a CB125S owner, and I saw this bike as one I was considering for a cafe build, but I saw more value to someone looking for a Type 1. This isn't a SALE ad folks...I'm looking to see if there IS a market for this young mans Fat cam Type 1 and help him better understand what he has. I know....it's a twin group...but I gotta share my Four. Cheers!! Zip~

View attachment 197809

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Buy it and build the cafe you're wanting. Good engine and a blank canvas for your build...;)

·
Registered
929 Posts
How many fat cams do you want? The cams are available and the later transmissions had updates that make them better. You won't see a bidding war for the engine.

I couldn't give away for the cost of shipping an early set of cases and even a head with the small exhaust studs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
How many fat cams do you want? The cams are available and the later transmissions had updates that make them better. You won't see a bidding war for the engine.

I couldn't give away for the cost of shipping an early set of cases and even a head with the small exhaust studs.
Thanks for the info Boomer. I'll pass that along to the young feller with the bike. I wound up picking up a 3100 mile 1975 CB125S1 to tinker around with. MAN this thing is fun!!! View attachment 199001 View attachment 199017

1 - 4 of 4 Posts