Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parts are in Springfield, MO. Mail me what parts you need, I have everything for the '69 SL90 except an air intake tube. Bike is candy red. All original parts, no aftermarket. I can send pics of what you need.

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Where are you located (Please read the "new members do this")..... If close enough, what would you want for the whole works? (assuming it's titled)
Steve

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks for the offer but the SL90 i was requesting parts for is now restored and looking for a new home. Good luck with your sales, danWI

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The bike is not titled so it's just for parts and located in Springfield, MO. The rear sprocket, headight bucket, hi-low headlight switch, triple trees, clutch lever and seat have been spoken for now. All the rest of the parts are available.

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
I would be interested in the complete engine, but shipping cost alone would probably be cost prohibitive..... PM me......Steve

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Steve, I'm going to be going through Springfield, MO in a few weeks and after dropping a delivery off, I'll be heading to Roanoke, VA as I mentioned earlier. I'd be happy to be the delivery guy if you two work out a deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rear shocks, seat & pan, headlight brackets, tail light assembly, exhaust, kickstand, rear fender bracket and fuel tank have been sold

·
Registered
1 Posts
Battery Cover

The bike is not titled so it's just for parts and located in Springfield, MO. The rear sprocket, headight bucket, hi-low headlight switch, triple trees, clutch lever and seat have been spoken for now. All the rest of the parts are available.
Do you have a battery cover?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
Do you still have any SL90 parts? I am looking for a battery box. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts