Honda Twins banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
yeah, got it from an ausie I believe, reprint with a parts book inc for about 70 bucks, I'll look back thorugh my email to see who it was

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI, I AM FROM MEXICO I would like to help me in the MANUAL OF MY MOTORCYCLE IS A 1983 MODEL 480R CR, since the mechanisms are not very HONEST AND VERY MOTORCYCLE IS NOT KNOWN, and there is little

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
what was the verdict on the CB450 manual? I only have the Clymer manual in hardcopy and I found a scanned pdf online. No luck with the actual vendor manual and parts book. I use the parts diagrams from CMSNL.com for now, would love to have some Honda documentation, especially in electronic format. I have my dirty old laptop down in the geerage.

·
Registered
64 Posts
by the by, if anyone is interesting in the pdf of the 69-74 Clymer manual for the CB450, I can upload it to my google documents folder and post a link to download tonight...

just post a reply and say yes!

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
tomgndallas said:
what was the verdict on the CB450 manual? I only have the Clymer manual in hardcopy and I found a scanned pdf online. No luck with the actual vendor manual and parts book. I use the parts diagrams from CMSNL.com for now, would love to have some Honda documentation, especially in electronic format. I have my dirty old laptop down in the geerage.

This the '68-'75 K0-K7

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=downl ... lmM2ZlNTZl

·
Registered
64 Posts
That is awesome, I was able to view the document here at work. I will download it to my PC when I get home this afternoon. I will go ahead and load the link for the Clymer CB450 manual here as well, just in case any others need it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
So I have been using the CMSNL site, the Bike Bandit site, and a few dealers that have parts finding pages (essentially the same). I print from CMSNL when I need to and I think the drawings are pretty good. I do beg the question...is the factory parts manual for the 69 CB450 better than the online resource? If so, does anyone have that electronic too??

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you ever so much for you care, Nigel! Is this the Clymer manual? Actually already had this but thought the Clymer was a different one.

Sorry for only replying now but there were no warnings on my email inbox.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You don't want Clymer manuals as they are often inaccurate/incomplete and difficult to follow
Thanks, 76! Yeah, I've read that's true, unfortunately. Nonetheless, I'd like to have it just to be able to compare and, mainly, because the pictures are supposedly clearer than the general manual's.

If someone has it, I'd deeply appreciate it!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I second this! I have the factory manual -- I just would love to have the Clymer manual for comparisons....I'm sure theres a least a few worthwhile tips in there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts