Honda Twins banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You got more of the British terms, I especially like the roman helmet mudguard! Here is a picture of the Greeves Ranger, 250cc's and actually pretty fast. The first three gears are like a trials bike, but 4th will take you up over 60 if you don't mind laying down a huge smokescreen. Merry Christmas to all at Hondatwins! It's in the 70's here so I will be going for some rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Keep those pic coming. How about that C12? It's a newer version of my first bike,a C11.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Yeah, and don't forget the 441 Victim! This is pretty cool -- you have your own rolling museum, and with a really nice variety.

Ray

·
Registered
24 Posts
The tank has been repainted but the design is as original (or as close as the painter could get). I like the 1969 tank paint scheme the best compared to the 68 and 70 models. This is my first Honda twin cylinder bike, first electric start, first two carburetor bike so I've had a steep learning curve but with lots of info on Hondatwins the bike turned out great and runs great.
I agree on the '69 scheme (but I'm biased by owning the same platform). The '68 didn't have the stripe and looks kind-of plain, and the '70 didn't have the knee pads, which add so much retro cool. Nice job on a beautiful rebuild.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts